94. Two teachers wanted to assess their students. Teacher (1) wanted to determine whether each student has achieved specific skills or concepts. Teacher (2) wanted to rank each student with respect to the achievement of others in broad areas of knowledge.
A) (1) must follow Norm referenced testing and (2) must follow Criterion referenced testing B) Both must follow Norm referenced testing C) Both must follow Criterion referenced testing D) (1) must follow Criterion referenced and (2) must follow Norm referenced tests
95. Consider the following statements: (1) Online course aimed at unlimited participation and open access via the web, (2) A learning platform, (3) Open licensing of content, structure and learning goals, to promote the reuse and remixing of resources.
A) (1) and (2) are about Moodle and (3) is about MOOC
B) (1) and (3) are about MOOC and (2) is about Moodle
C) Only (1) is about MOOC and rest are about Moodle
D) All the statements are about MOOC
96. Consider the following question and hypothesis:
(1) Are teens better at Mathematics than adults?
(2) Age has no effect on mathematical ability.
A) (1) is a research question and (2) is its simple hypothesis
B) (1) is a guess and (2) is its alternate hypothesis
C) (1) is a research question and (2) is its null Hypothesis D) (1) is a guess and (2) is its Null hypothesis
97. Read statements (1) and (2). Choose the correct answer:Statement (1): Class represents one’s achieved social status Statement
(2): Caste represents one’s ascribed social status
A) Both statements (1) and (2) are correct.
B) Both statements (1) and (2) are false.
C) Statement (1) is correct but (2) is false.
D) Statement (2) is correct but (1) is false.
98. Which of the following statements about NCERT are true?
(1) NCERT is an autonomous organization,
(2) NCERT controls the entire school system in India,
(3) NCERT acts as a nodal agency for achieving the goals of Universalisation of Elementary Education
A) (1) and (3) are true B) (1) and (2) are true
C) (2) and (3) are true D) All are true
99. The general strategy followed in qualitative research paradigm is based on: (i) deductive approach (ii) inductive approach (iii) non- linear approach (iv) linear approach
A) (i) only B) (i) and (ii) only C) (ii) and (iii) only D) (iii) only
100. Which of the following statements are about Wardha
Educational Resolutions (1937)?
(1) Free and compulsory education should be provided on a nation- wide scale, (2) The system of education will gradually be able to cover the remuneration of the teachers, (3) Medium of instruction should be the mother tongue
A) (1) and (3) are correct but (2) is false
B) (1) and (2) are correct but (3) is false
C) (2) and (3) are correct but (1) is false
D) (1) , (2) and (3) are correct
101. Which of the following are the needs under ‘Love and Belongingness’ as suggested by Abraham Maslow:
(1) self-respect, (2) intimacy, (3) being part of a group, (4) friendship (5) respect from others
A) (2), (3), and (4) only B) (1), (3) and (4) only
C) (3), (4), and (5) only D) (1), (4), and (5) only
102. Which of the following are true: (1) National Policy on Education (1968) recommended common school system, (2) National Policy on Education (1986) recommended to introduce yoga in all schools
A) (1) is false (2) is true B) (1) and (2) are true
C) Only (1) is true D) (1) and (2) are false
103. Match the following:
P) Mahatma Gandhi 1) Integral education
Q) Tagore 2) Infinite power from within
R) Aurobindo 3) Nature as teacher
S) Vivekananda 4) Para Vidya and AparaVidya
5) Nai Talim
A) P-2; Q-1; R-4; S-3 B) P-1; Q-3; R-2; S-5
C) P-5; Q-3; R-1; S-2 D) P-4; Q-2; R-5; S-3
Answers : 94 D, 95 B, 96 C, 97 A, 98 A , 99 C,
100 D, 101 A , 102 B 103 C