Thrissur : Phone call records tie several BJP leaders, including K Surendran, to the Kodakkara case in which, crores of havala money that was smuggled into state for the parties election activites . The mobile tower trails in these calls indicate many BJP leaders, claiming innocence, were present at locations where Dharmarajan brought in havala deliveries. There are 22 calls made from Surendran’s phone that the probe team find incriminating. The mobile trail findings were revealed in the additional report and chargesheet filed with Judicial First Class Magistrate Court in Irinjalakuda. Tower location proves how BJP Regional Secretary had reached the spot within half-hour of the robbery at Kodakkara.
According to Dharmarajan’s testimony, Rs. 3.5 crores was brought in from Karnataka on 20th of March and another Rs 6.5 cores on the 26th based on instructions from BJP State Organising Secretary, M Ganeshan, Office Secretary Gireeshan Nair. Incidentally, the phone records of Gireeshan and his close aide Shijeesh show both men were present in Karnataka on the two dates. Phone records also prove money to the tune of Rs 1.40 core was received by a BJP office staff in Kannur.
Dubious calls on April 3rd and 4th
● An eight-second call from BJP State Office Secretary Gireeshan from his mobile no. 9447500626
● A total of 512-seconds conversation in 10 phone calls from mobile 9656292684 belonging to K Surendran’s son.
● 6 calls received on mobile number 7012597746 belonging to K Surendran’s driver Libeesh(361 seconds).
● 3 incoming calls to 94479442804 - the mobile belonging to Srendran’s PA, Dibin(90 seconds)
● 15 calls to 9740555955, mobile number owned by Thrissur District Treasurer Sujayesan
● 7 calls received on 944710438- the mobile number registered to name Alappuzha District Treasurer K Gopalkrishnan.(300seconds)
● 2 incoming calls on 7306325936, phone owned by Alappuzha District treasurer K Gopalkrishnan (90 seconds)
● 5 calls received on 9526300328 belonging to Pathanamthitta BJP leader MS Anil Kumar(351 seconds).